Every now and then I am super pumped when I mix things together and it's AWESOME! This is it. I call it cheese, because the flavor makes for a great cheese replacement. You can also up the liquid levels, and turn it into a crowd pleasing dip.
- 1 large eggplant
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for 30 min)
- 2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tsp salt
- pinch pepper
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- Roast whole eggplant until soggy and brown @ 400 until soggy and brown, 35-45 min. let cool
- Scrape out insides of eggplant into food processor or Vitamix.
- Add remaining ingredients, slowly adding water until you reach the desired consistency.